HTML5 Training Institute – OMS-Infotech
HTML5 is the latest version of the Hypertext Mark-Up Language. HTML is the language of choice for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web. HTML5 training including Geo-location, video, Web worker, canvas/ SVG, app cache and database. This course will be of great interest to professionals in the areas of Web design and development and to learners who want to gain a greater knowledge and understanding of HTML5. OMS-Infotech is the best HTML5 Training Institute in Delhi/ NCR
To qualify for your official ALISON Diploma, Certificate or PDF you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments. A link to your Diploma certificate will then appear under the My Certificates heading of your My Account page.
Html 5 Advantages
- Cleaner markup / Improved Code – HTML 5 will enable web designers to use cleaner, neater code, we can remove most div tags and replace them with semantic HTML 5 elements.
- Improved Semantics – Now it is easy to see which parts of the page are headers, nav, footers, aside, etc as the tags are specific for these all and most importantly know what their meaning and purpose is in whole the format. By using HTML5 elements we can increase the semantic value of the web page as the codes are very standardized.
- Consistency – As websites adopt the new HTML5 elements we will see more greater consistency in terms of the HTML used to code a web page on one site compared to another. This will make it more easier for designers and developers to immediately understand how a web page is structured.
- Improved Accessibility – Different technologies can elaborate on the features with the help of HTML5, as they can Immediately make more detailed understanding of the structure of a page by take a look at HTML5 elements it has.
- Need fulfil of Web application – Many new features and standards have emerged as part of HTML 5. Main focus of HTML5 is to make easier application with easy front-ends, drag and drop tools, discussion boards, wikis and other useful elements
- Offline Application Cache:
HTML5 offers an offline application cache facility which will load the page the user has visited even if the user is temporarily offline. This feature will help the files to load much faster and reduces load on server.
- Client-side database While cookies have been used to track unique user data for years, they have serious disadvantages. The largest flaw is that all of your cookie data is added to every HTTP request header. This can end up having a measurable impact on response time. So a best practice is to reduce cookie size. With HTML5 we can do better by using session Storage and local Storage (two different storage in HTML5) in place of cookies. It is not a permanent database, but enables you to store structured data, temporarily.
- Geo-location support With help of Geo-location anyone can find out where you are in the world and share that information with people. There is different ways to figure out where you are — your IP address, your wireless network connection, which cell tower your phone is talking to, or dedicated GPS hardware that calculates latitude and longitude from information sent by satellites in the sky. But The new HTML5 Geo-location. APIs make the location, whether generated via GPS or other methods, directly available to any HTML5-compatible browser-based application.
After HTML5 training you will have a greater understanding of the following: – New features of HTML 5 and their uses – Geo-location for identifying Geo-position of users – The < video > tag – Canvas and SVG for drawing on the Web – Use of app cache and database – Use of Web workers